libreoffice fails to build

Dimitry Andric dim at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jul 19 19:17:28 UTC 2012

On 2012-07-19 21:06, Robert Huff wrote:
> 	Let me be clear:
> 	There is at least one person out there who has successfully
> built LibreOffice 3.5.5 using (system) clang 3.2?

The version of clang in base is 3.1.  I have successfully compiled
LibreOffice with it, and it even seemed to run OK, though I didn't test
it very thoroughly.  There were several other posters which confirmed
the same.

Apparently in r301038, jkim updated the libreoffice port to use the
lang/clang-devel port instead, which is built from a very recent 3.2
snapshot.  I have no idea if LO compiles successfully with that.  Maybe
you found a problem with the clang-devel port. :)