NEW ORDER

Lewis Investment info at investment.org
Thu Jul 12 19:44:57 UTC 2012

Good day

How are you and business?

We also want to know the quantity that can contain 1x40ft container and also how many cartons can you load in 1x40ft.
Please tell us means of payment and how many days it will take you to produce after part payment (remit) is made to your account.
Please click this link below to view the sample of the products we want and also comment to us if your company can produce same product, this will enable us know how much quantity list we want.

http://www.ip21.cl/css/657/index.htm

We would love to give your company a brand name to label on our goods.

We need your urgent respond.

While thanking you for anticipation and future business ahead

Best regards.
Lewis Culler