texi2html problem

Johan van Selst johans at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 9 08:28:07 UTC 2012

Doug Barton wrote:
> >> It would also be useful if you could make real options out of
> >> what you have in the file already.
> > Not sure what you mean by this: the options seem real enough.
> make config
> ===> No options to configure

The only relevant options are DOCS and NLS; they were never included in
OPTIONS in the past (before I adopted this port). And indeed, many ports
don't include DOCS and NLS in their OPTIONS today. My understanding is
that most people who want to tweak these specific settings use a
system-wide setting anyway.

Is there some general policy on whether OPTIONS_DEFINE should be set for
DOCS and NLS as well?

Regards,
Johan