editors/libreoffice : patches for 8.3-STABLE (i386)

Sergio de Almeida Lenzi lenzi.sergio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 14:48:31 UTC 2012

Em Qui, 2012-07-05 às 15:31 +0200, Luca Pizzamiglio escreveu:

> Hi all.
>
> I'm Luca and my system is a 8.3-STABLE system (then with clang derived
> from ports) on a i386 architecture.
> I had problem to build the latest libreoffice (3.5.4), so I tried to
> solve issues I met and I developed this easy patches.

for me the patches seems to be already in the system....
libreoffice 3.5.4_2  in /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice

Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
1 out of 1 hunks ignored--saving rejects to
filter/source/graphicfilter/icgm/bitmap.cxx.rej
Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
3 out of 3 hunks ignored--saving rejects to
sd/source/filter/eppt/pptx-epptbase.cxx.rej
Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
6 out of 6 hunks ignored--saving rejects to
sd/source/filter/eppt/pptx-epptooxml.cxx.rej