[HEADSUP][CFT] pkgng beta1 is out

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Tue Jan 31 00:14:55 UTC 2012

On Monday 30 January 2012 23:34:59 Yuri Pankov wrote:
> The patch seems to have typos in it (usr_pkgng):
> https://github.com/pkgng/pkgng/blob/master/ports/portmaster.patch#L514
> https://github.com/pkgng/pkgng/blob/master/ports/portmaster.patch#L528

Please, take the patch from here:
https://github.com/xzhavilla/pkgng/blob/master/ports/portmaster.patch

It should be pulled into the main repository soon.

> And most stupid question for today - how do I actually tell portmaster
> to use pkgng after applying the patch?

Set use_pkgng=yes in /usr/local/etc/portmaster.conf.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will,
but remember, it didn't help the rabbit.
		-- R. E. Shay