x11/kde4-workspace: can not be build or upgraded in FreeBSD 10.0/amd64

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 26 19:43:29 UTC 2012

"O. Hartmann" <ohartman at zedat.fu-berlin.de> writes:

> I have trouble with one of our boxes running FBSD 10.0/amd64 while
> updating ports with portmaster. The box in question refuses
> compiling/upgrading x11/kde4-workspace. I tried compiling with both
> legacy GCC and CLANG.
>
> What's going wrong and how can this repaired?

Weird, these errors used to show up only with clang. I fixed them
upstream [1] some time ago, but 4.7.4 was released before that.

Are you using some special gcc flags to turn some warnings into errors
or something like that?

[1] http://commits.kde.org/kde-workspace/4c72106b5db6771e6a6b45580808a4c015682096