Weird conflict between libungif and giflib

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 26 10:06:47 UTC 2012

On 01/26/2012 00:40, Alex Dupre wrote:
> Doug Barton ha scritto:
>> Other than the mismatched checksums I haven't noticed any actual
>> problems, so this is more of an "Is this a problem?" question.
>
> AFAIK all ports should switch to giflib and libungif should be removed
> from the tree.

Well 2 of the ports that I have on my desktop that were using it are
mine, so if it's agreed that this is the right direction to go I'm happy
to update. I just tested them and they seem to work fine.

--

	It's always a long day; 86400 doesn't fit into a short.