Weird conflict between libungif and giflib

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 26 08:22:42 UTC 2012

I'm seeing a weird "issue" with these 2 ports. I have the "check for
mismatched checksums" enabled for periodic, which is how I first noticed
this problem. Short version, whichever one I update last corrupts the
files of the other one.

Other than the mismatched checksums I haven't noticed any actual
problems, so this is more of an "Is this a problem?" question.

Doug

--

	It's always a long day; 86400 doesn't fit into a short.