[SUBMITTED] linux-f10-nss_ldap: my first port - be gentle :)

Da Rock freebsd-ports at herveybayaustralia.com.au
Sat Jan 14 11:46:44 UTC 2012

On 01/14/12 05:53, Boris Samorodov wrote:
> 13.01.2012 18:51, Da Rock пишет:
>
>> Once submitted do the committers offer any advice on improvements?
> Yep, it happens from sometime.

Ok. I've submitted; but I have a problem viewing it on the pr web page.
According to my mail system it has gone through hours ago. Is the system
manual or automatic?

One other thing: this process of porting (Makefiles and such) are these
standard commands, functions, formatting for make? Or is it solely
FreeBSD specific? Aside from policies and such of course...

This is the first time I've used Makefiles to any such depth you see, so
I'm curious to know where make stuff ends and the Freebsd tweaks begin.
I know I have to read the mk files more thoroughly, but not even all the
"quirks" in there would be completely FreeBSD in origin. So I suppose
I'm asking how to tell the difference between the two.

Cheers