opendkim-2.4.2 missing files
scheidell at freebsd.org
Mon Jan 9 20:33:32 UTC 2012
On 1/9/12 3:17 PM, Andrey Chernov wrote:
> Is it hard to just update this port to the latest version instead?
> (CC'ed to the maintainer)
I have seen several of these before.
problem is, tuesday, you update the port. works wednesday, thursday and
by monday, they moved it.
so, you HOPEFULLY, can ALWAYS pull 'previous_version/ver/dist/patch.tgz'
or, you are just chasing your tail.
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Best Mobile Solutions Product of 2011
* Best Intrusion Prevention Product
* Hot Company Finalist 2011
* Best Email Security Product
* Certified SNORT Integrator
More information about the freebsd-ports