Feasibility of splitting out web components of lang/php5

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jan 6 06:46:11 UTC 2012

On 01/05/2012 21:45, John Marshall wrote:
> On Thu, 05 Jan 2012, 20:20 -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
>> What would make my life a whole lot simpler is if lang/php5 were the
>> command line version, and the cgi and apache modules were separate
>> ports. Is this feasible?
>
> Don't the port's knobs work for you?

Um, I understand how options work, but thank you for your response.

If I wasn't clear about what I'm looking for I apologize for the
confusion. I want to have the command line (only) version of php, AND
the web stuff, on the same package building system. That way I can
support all my end systems with the same sets of packages.

Doug

--

	You can observe a lot just by watching.	-- Yogi Berra