Updating net-im/telepathy-qt4

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Wed Feb 22 23:29:09 UTC 2012

On Thursday 23 February 2012 00:00:15 Andriy Gapon wrote:
> Just in case, I've run into the same problem.
> Couple of points (in a simple-user mode):
> - my Qt installation should be "good" as no other port had any problem
with
> it and there were no run-time issues and the relevant Qt ports were
> installed a long time ago

OK, I'll check what's wrong.

> - I don't "need" that port for anything (in fact I don't even know what it
> provides) - it must be (or have been) a dependency of something
>
> A more educated observation: it seems that telepathy-qt4 is not required
by
> any other installed package now.

It was installed by kdenetwork4 quite some time ago. It's been useless for
months (it will be required by KDE Telepathy, currently in KDE/FreeBSD
area51).
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

A person who has nothing looks at all there is and wants something.
A person who has something looks at all there is and wants all the rest.