Viewing port changelogs

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Sat Feb 18 09:55:15 UTC 2012

On Saturday 18 February 2012 03:46:24 Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> I generally use ports-mgmt/bpkg's `bpkg -F <port>` -- it launches
> freshports.org's entry for the given port in w3m in the console
> (assuming console browsers are OK for your case).

If that's the target, I suggest trying my stupid script at
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla/files/portchangelog.sh

But I think he's asking for something more detailed (i.e., per file).
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Falling in love makes smoking pot all day look like the ultimate in
restraint.
		-- Dave Sim, author of "Cerebus"