FreeBSD Port: audio/squeezeboxserver

Alberto Molina amolinas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 10:40:21 UTC 2012

Hello there,

I was wondering if and when this port will use a newer version of
Logitech software. Currently it is using the 7.5.4 version, and two
new mayor versions have been published after this (the latest minor
versions are 7.6.2 and 7.7.1). They even changed the name to Logitech
Media Server!

I know that a lot of things have changed in this software, even the
database backend, so it could be a lot of work, but I think that a lot
of people would be very grateful according to some forums I have been
following on some FreeBSD derivatives.

Anyway, many thanks for your work. Regards,

--
Alberto Molina