devel/pcre

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 14 22:18:00 UTC 2012

On 02/14/2012 11:23, Patrick Lamaiziere wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can someone add an entry in ports/UPDATING for the latest update of
> devel/pcre (8.30) ?
>
> All ports that depend on it have to be rebuilt (you have to rebuild
> all the box...).

I added a note that suggests using the -w option for portmaster which
preserves the shared libs until a better solution is found. I guessed on
the knob for portupgrade, if someone who knows better wants to correct
it that would be welcome. :)

Doug

--

	It's always a long day; 86400 doesn't fit into a short.