problem with printing under FireFox/SeaMonkey

Robert Huff roberthuff at rcn.com
Thu Feb 2 15:37:18 UTC 2012

	(This is probably due to Admin Brain Failure - I know I've seen
(or heard about) this before, but _cannot_ remember how to fix it.)

	I have a machine running:

cups-{base,client}-1.5.0
firefox-10.0
seamonkey-2.7
opera-11.61

	When I print from the browser window under Opera, it comes out
as expected,
	When I print using FireFox or SeaMonkey, it shrinks everything
and prints it in the upper left-hand quadrant of the page.
	This has to be some mis-configuration ... somehwere.  Looking
all the places my brain supplies this morning doesn't find it.
	Help, somebody ... please?

				Robert Huff