[HEADSUP][CFT] pkgng beta1 is out

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Thu Feb 2 14:03:21 UTC 2012

On Thursday 02 February 2012 14:29:27 Matthew Seaman wrote:
> No, pkgng was definitely installed at the start.  I grabbed the updated
> patch when you mentioned it in an earlier e-mail in this thread.  Have
> there been any significant changes since then?

The history is here:
https://github.com/xzhavilla/pkgng/commits/master/ports/portmaster.patch

So, pkgng was already installed, but it got deinstalled at the end? Can you
add...

set -x

...on the first line of portmaster, run what you did before, log with
script(1), and send me the log privately, please?
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

The faster I go, the behinder I get.
		-- Lewis Carroll,
		   "Through the Looking-Glass,