i3 maintainer for FreeBSD

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Sat Dec 29 18:34:49 UTC 2012

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 09:39:49PM -0000, sib at tormail.org wrote:
> Hello list.
>
> I'm an i3 user on FreeBSD, and really love the WM. I think we need a new
> maintainer for the port(1) in FreeBSD, though, because current one doesn't
> ever update it and ignores my mails. 4.4 has been out a little while, but
> we only have 4.2. I'd like to follow the latest versions. Can anyone
> volunteer to become the new maintainer? Sorry for my english.
>
> (1) http://www.freshports.org/x11-wm/i3
>
> -simon

For your information, I have taken maintainership or i3 after discussing with
dhn@ he is really busy right now, I take it as an interim maintainership, as
soon as he has time again, if he wants to claim it back I will give him back the
maintainership with pleasure.

Now i3 in the ports tree is the latest version.

regards,
Bapt