[RFC] databases/mariadb55-{server|client} ports

Alex Dupre ale at FreeBSD.org
Mon Dec 24 18:05:48 UTC 2012

Alexandr Kovalenko ha scritto:
> Thanks for noticing this. I'll submit another PR after this one is
> commited to remove those headers from -client and add to -server, will
> also re-add libmysqlservices.a to -server together with headers.

Why are you going to hack the mariadb ports is such way? The MySQL 5.5
ports are so for a reason. From the original commit log:

- new installation layout, resembling RPM packages:
   - client = Client Utilities + Development Libraries + Shared components
   - server = MySQL Server + Embedded

--
Alex Dupre