CFT: vlc 2.0.5

Ruslan Makhmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Wed Dec 19 22:06:33 UTC 2012

Hi Juergen,

thank you for an update. I just tested it. Everything seems working
fine. But mkv playing issue still not resolved. I still getting that
"mkv demux error: cannot find KaxSegment or missing mandatory KaxInfo"
message when trying to watch any mkv-movie :(

Regards,
Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.