qt4-webkit-4.8.2 build fails during portmaster run for icu update

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:40:47 UTC 2012

On 12/19/12 09:34, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 09:31:58AM -0600, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr wrote:
>>>>
>>> At first glance, it does look like an icu problem.
>>>
>>> Sorry I have no idea.
>>> Bapt
>>>

>> I found symlinking the new icu library as the old one works for a dirty
>> hack.
>>

> That probably means you didn't follow the UPDATING instructions.
>
> regards,
> Bapt

That means I was rebuilding a bunch of stuff for devel/pcre and didn't
know icu had issues as well.

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org