gcc and g++ version setting in buildflags.conf

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Tue Dec 18 14:37:27 UTC 2012

> however Dominic haven't replied
Bummer. Hope he will be reachable soon.

> I've never got hang of deploying ccache ...  it discouraged me in term of
> debugging potential problems.
You can always disable it & re-enable it. Saves compile time for sure.
Usually I have to re-start builds because ccache bombs maybe 50% of the time
- still wort it. Buildflags.conf is definitely needed if you use ccache for
ports because it allows to specify NOCCACHE for each port that cannot use it
(mostly cmake incompatibility with ccache)

Regards.