FreeBSD Port: syslog-ng-rc-3.3.7_4

Perry, Andrew perrya at shoalhaven.nsw.gov.au
Fri Dec 14 03:54:21 UTC 2012

hi there. i just did a portsnap update and portmaster -a
my system tried to get syslog-ng.tar.gz the balabit.com site and then the freebsd site. the freebsd site doesn't have version
i ended up downloading from the website balabit.com using my web browser

if i just try to wget the link i get an error "301 moved permanently".

regards
Andrew Perry

Merry Xmas from Shoalhaven City Council

Councillors and staff would like to wish you the very best for the festive season and a happy and safe New Year.

Council's Administration Offices will be closed to the public from 4pm Friday 21st December 2012 and will re-open 9am Wednesday 2nd January 2013.
Please see your local newspaper or Council's website for details regarding Libraries and other facilities.

For urgent enquiries during the holiday period contact (02) 4421 3100.

This message may contain both confidential and privileged information intended only for the addressee named above. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately then destroy the original message.