tk85 Port Maintenance

Joseph a Nagy Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 13:01:53 UTC 2012

On 11/15/2012 02:45, Pietro Cerutti wrote:
> On 2012-Nov-14, 14:52, Joseph a Nagy Jr wrote:
<snip>
>> I'm sorry, I'm not seeing what I'm missing.
>
> As I said, PORTREVISION, distinfo, and the patch files. Look them up in
> the handbook.

PORTREVISION: not seeing a problem

As for the patch files, if I don't know where they are or what they are
or that they exist....

as for distinfo, if the checksum has changed, fine. That being said,
I've lost all the revisions I've made to date.

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org