lang/gcc46 dependency loop on lang/gcc
roberthuff at rcn.com
Wed Aug 29 22:30:58 UTC 2012
> > Life Happened(tm), which means I'll get to this first thing
> > tomorrow,
Back on the job.
Steps so far:
1) de-installed gcc46
2) removed suspect parts of make.conf
3) installed gcc48
4) de-installed gcc48
5) added back major suspect parts of make.conf,
but removed line involving lang/gcc
6) installed gcc46
7) added back line involving lang/gcc
8) built gcc46
9) added back rest of suspect parts
10) built gcc46
11) used portmaster to re-build/re-install gcc46
All steps succeeded.
Whatever the breakage is, it has - at least for the moment -
gone away. No idea what it was.
Thanks for the help.
Sorry for the interruption for what appears to be a local
More information about the freebsd-ports