Port Request - FrontAccounting

Janketh Jay jankyj at unfs.us
Wed Aug 22 02:25:59 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

	Thanks for all of this info. regarding the port changes that should
be done. I haven't played with the port system in a while so I'm
definitely a bit rusty and I'm sure there have been many changes
(Hence the Apache 2.0 bit... :o!) Anyhow, I had to skip town for a few
days for something EXTREMELY important (golf...) but I will try to get
this fixed and submitted within the next few days.

Thanks again,
Janky Jay, III

*From:* Chris Rees <utisoft at gmail.com>
> *To:* Alan Hicks <ahicks at p-o.co.uk> *Cc:* Janketh Jay
> <jankyj at unfs.us>; "ports at freebsd.org" <ports at freebsd.org>; Paul
> Pathiakis <pathiaki2 at yahoo.com> *Sent:* Sunday, August 19, 2012
> 11:06 AM *Subject:* Re: Port Request - FrontAccounting
>
> On 19 August 2012 11:28, Alan Hicks <ahicks at p-o.co.uk
> <mailto:ahicks at p-o.co.uk>> wrote:
>> Hi
>>

>> On 19/08/2012 03:46, Janketh Jay wrote:

>>> Or not. It appears the attachment was lost. You can download
>>> the .tar.gz file from the following URL:
>>>

> http://www.purplehat.org/downloads/frontaccounting/frontaccounting-2.3.11-fbsd-port.tar.gz

Extract to ${PORTSDIR}/www and let me know if anything needs to be