thunderbird-enigmail-1.4.3 build failing on i386 9.1

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 20 08:46:43 UTC 2012

On 08/20/2012 01:45, Doug Barton wrote:
> On 08/13/2012 03:42, Chris Rees wrote:
>>
>> On 13 Aug 2012 12:11, "Alex Dupre" <ale at freebsd.org
>> <mailto:ale at freebsd.org>> wrote:

>>> If you can feel better, I never approved it.
>
> It does, actually. :)

>>> Because I put that horrible FETCH_DEPENDS inside a conditional :-)
>>
>> This had a general solution ages ago... but it's still in the queue.
>>
>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/169850
>
> This seems perfectly reasonable, and seems also to address the concern
> about fetching files for a dependent port during the build phase of
> another.
>
> miwi, you requested that PR, where do you stand with it?

Sorry, put the wrong e-mail address in for miwi.

--

    I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do
    something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what