[RFC] bsd.port.mk: Record OPTIONS into /var/db/pkg on install

Bryan Drewery bdrewery at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 6 13:34:35 UTC 2012

On 8/6/2012 3:00 AM, Doug Barton wrote:
> I would also like to see us embed the distfile information, either in
> +CONTENTS or in its own file. This information is very useful for tools
> like portmaster to better handle automated distfile cleanup.
>
> hth,

I like that idea. My only feedback is to make the auto-delete on
deinstall be optional in bsd.port.mk. They may turnaround and reinstall
it right away and not want to waste the bandwidth again.

Makes sense for port building tools to wipe the old files on upgrade!

--
Regards,
Bryan Drewery