CFT: vlc 2.0.3 - want to know where it works and where only partly

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Fri Aug 3 20:59:03 UTC 2012

On 08/03/2012 01:28 PM, Rainer Hurling wrote:
> I tried to first deinstall vlc-1.1.13 and install 2.0.3 after that with
> success. Obviously the build has a problem with files outside of WRKSRC?

When I did my successful build on current-amd64 I just patched the port
directory, and used portmaster to do the update ... meaning that the old
port was still installed when I built the new one. However, I use a
separate WRKDIRPREFIX, maybe that made a difference?