[CFT] editors/emacs to 24.1

Joseph Mingrone jrm at ftfl.ca
Thu Aug 2 14:38:34 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Ashish SHUKLA <ashish at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Weird. Do you've any idea from where devel/libgsf was getting included in
> dependencies list?

There were a few different combinations.  One I recall was selecting
the ImageMagick option.  That pulls in devel/libgsf and devel/dbus.
Then devel/libgsf pulls in devel/gconf2 and that's when you get
something like 40 extra ports installed.

I've found the make targets run-depends-list, build-depends-list and
missing are useful.

> No problems. Ports are updated now. Let me know if you see any issues.

So far things are working quite well. :)

Joseph