Update of Ristretto

Kevin Oberman kob6558 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:34:05 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:09 AM, Olivier Duchateau
<duchateau.olivier at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For impatient, I made patch to update graphics/ristretto (v. 0.6.2) [1].
>
> It's not yet committed, because on redports, I got errors [2].
>
> Enjoy
>
> [1] http://freebsd.org/~olivierd/ristretto.diff
> [2] http://redports.org/buildarchive/20120730193726-54592/

Obviously the problem is that gobject-introspection is a dependency.
It is not packaged, so is being built on all platforms other than
9.0-RELEASE/i386. The log simply states that it is already present on
the successful platform, which I don't completely understand. On all
others, it fails due to missing a header files. They should have been
installed by glib, but that is NOT listed as a dependency of
gobject-introspection, so that is where the problem lies.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
E-mail: kob6558 at gmail.com