MariaDB port - Update soon?

geoffroy desvernay dgeo at centrale-marseille.fr
Tue Apr 17 15:02:22 UTC 2012

On 17/04/2012 15:53, Benedikt Niessen wrote:
> Bonjour Geoffroy,
>
> Are you going to update the MariaDB port soon?
>
> If not I might look into it but I don't want to work in parallel.
>
> Thanks for your feedback.
>
> Regards
> Benedikt
I have a start of working port for 5.3.6, but not for 5.5:

I'll simply update (this week) databases/mariadb-server since 5.3 is
compatible with 5.2, but 5.5 is not, MYSQL_VER=55 is already used by
mysql-5.5, and I'm far to be an expert of bsd.databases.mk to imagine a
proper solution for that...

I'd be happy to get anyone's ideas and thoughts about how to manage this
case.

ps: and sorry for my french english :-/
--
*Geoffroy Desvernay*
C.R.I - Administration systèmes et réseaux