About games/flightgear-aircrafts

Guido Falsi mad at madpilot.net
Thu Sep 22 15:16:17 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 09:57:58AM -0400, Robert Huff wrote:

> 	I don't use this program either, but my first reaction was to break
> it into broad categories.
> 	For example:
>
> 	aircraft-required
>         aircraft-25-most-popular
>         aircraft-civilian-prop
>         aircraft-civilian-jet
> 	aircraft-military-prop
>         aircraft-military-jet
>
> 	Other categories may suggest themselves to those more familiar with
> the game.

A "civialian-aerobatic" category could be sensible.

Also, a distinction between "turbo-prop" and "piston engine" craft could
make sense.

Turbo props and piston engines are very different categories in
aviation and should appeal to rather different players and simulator
use cases.

--
Guido Falsi <mad at madpilot.net>