Ports with CPPFLAGS in CONFIGURE_(ARGS|ENV)

Conrad J. Sabatier conrads at cox.net
Sun Sep 18 21:13:52 UTC 2011

I did a check yesterday to see how many ports in the tree still have
CPPFLAGS defined in either the CONFIGURE_ARGS or CONFIGURE_ENV variable.
There are still quite a few, I'm afraid.

Anyway, I was wondering how best to go about rectifying this
(admittedly minor) problem.  I don't want to bombard the pr system with
a flurry of individual reports/patches, but I'm not sure I want to
pester each and every maintainer about this either.

So, what would be a good approach?  Any suggestions?

--
Conrad J. Sabatier
conrads at cox.net