[CFT] Dolphin-emu preliminary port

Ganael LAPLANCHE ganael.laplanche at martymac.org
Fri Sep 16 15:56:30 UTC 2011

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 08:27:05 +0200 (CEST), Ganael LAPLANCHE wrote

Hi everyone,

> The port has been updated : Dolphin now builds and run on
> amd64 (the MAP_FIXED hack now works).

A new version of the port is available, following the integration of
several patches into the main branch. I think the port has now reached
enough quality to hit the tree :

- NLS can be disabled
- Options are provided tu enable/disable PortAudio and PulseAudio
  (OpenAL is used by default).

You can try it here :

http://contribs.martymac.org/FreeBSD-ports/sandbox/dolphin-emu-3.0.r20110912-port.tgz

And follow the thread on Dolphin forums :

http://forums.dolphin-emulator.com/showthread.php?tid=8254

> OpenGL still needs testing : does it work on your box ? I
> would be happy to get comments on that.

Yes, I'd be glad to get feedback on OpenGL rendering (for those who have
support for the GL_EXT_framebufer_object, otherwise, it'll just crash).
I've still only been able to test software rendering...

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need more info or if you can test
the software.

Best regards,

--
Ganael LAPLANCHE <ganael.laplanche at martymac.org>