sysutils/cfs

Eric Masson emss at free.fr
Tue Sep 13 09:46:26 UTC 2011

"Julian H. Stacey" <jhs at berklix.com> writes:

Hi,

> We already do. Been working just fine for many years.  No I wont
> tell you where, because I don't trust you & a few other irresponsible
> ports crusaders who should have their commit bits revoked to protect
> the FreeBSD we've held dear since before version numbers. Please
> consider resigning.

Well, I had to revive bash2 on a 8.2-p2 box yesterday for testing
purposes, it wasn't such a big deal to get a ports tree from 2007/05,
extract the port and tweak it to compile on the said box.

Éric Masson

--
 GA> Je propose donc pour le vote :le déplacement de tous les groupes
 GA> avec renommage de fcol.moderated en fcol.modere
 Mes nommages madame.
 -+- FB in : <http://www.le-gnu.net> - Troll poli pour être honnête -+-