FreeBSD ports which are currently scheduled for deletion

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Thu Sep 8 10:04:27 UTC 2011

linimon at FreeBSD.org wrote on 07.09.2011 10:33:

> portname:           databases/postgresql-plpython
> maintainer:         ports at FreeBSD.org
> deprecated because: (error in parsing Makefile)
> expiration date:    2011-04-02
> build errors:       none.
> overview:           http://portsmon.FreeBSD.org/portoverview.py?category=databases&portname=postgresql-plpython

How can i know what this mean - "error in parsing Makefile"?
If this is about it doesn't builds with 9.1b3, then we have pr with
patch about it - http://bugs.freebsd.org/159319.
There is analogues patches for other postgresql-pl* ports in gnats.
There is also
               http://bugs.freebsd.org/159843
               http://bugs.freebsd.org/159844

How can ports be removed if the solutions for them is in gnats?

--
Regards,
Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.