sysutils/cfs

perryh at pluto.rain.com perryh at pluto.rain.com
Mon Sep 5 02:13:28 UTC 2011

Chris Rees <utisoft at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've had to deprecate sysutils/cfs ...

s/sysutils/security
(at least in my instance of the ports tree).

> Whoops, also missed a CVE -- buffer overflows can cause a DoS.

Er, am I the only one who does not recognize what "CVE" stands for?

BTW thanks for the heads-up, which has enabled me to grab the
distfile before the port goes away :)  While I have no great
interest in the specific service that this port provides,
some of its mechanism may be pertinent to a related interest.