Patch for ports on 10-current

Xin LI delphij at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 22:12:58 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Doug Barton <dougb at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Until the pointy-haireds come up with a better solution, here is a patch
> that incorporates work that others have done into a manageable form so
> that those interested in working with ports on 10-current have some
> tools to work with:
>
> http://dougbarton.us/bam.patch
>
> You need to do the equivalent of 'portmaster -o devel/libtool-fixed
> libtool' to get the fixed version. In addition to the OSVERSION check I
> added knobs to selectively disable the 2 parts of the fix to aid in
> development and testing. Also, make sure that you have the latest
> /usr/share/mk/bsd.port.mk with the similar fix backed out.
>
> Hopefully there will be a better fix soon, but until there is, I hope
> that this helps.

Thanks!  This is better than nothing at very least.

(By the way Python seems to be using a different way of getting
FreeBSD version and for some reason that causes problem for certain
applications)

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij at delphij.net> https://www.delphij.net/
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve! Live free or die