TeXLive

Carmel carmel_ny at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 20:26:22 UTC 2011

On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 21:20:24 +0200
Grzegorz Blach articulated:

> TeXLive ports are available from external source:
> https://code.google.com/p/freebsd-texlive/

So, it is not really a port, per se, but rather a CD ISO I can
download for instance. I would have rather thought with the popularity
in the non-Windows world of LaTex, etcetera that someone would have
ported this to FreeBSD by now. I have a version of "MiKTEX" running on
one of my Windows machines. I think I will just stick with that for the
time being. I don't have a backup FreeBSD machine and the thought of
installing what is evidently not an officially supported product and
possibly breaking my system is just not worth the risk. I'll wait
until it is ported properly.

--
Carmel ✌
carmel_ny at hotmail.com