cvs commit: ports/security/cyrus-sasl2 Makefile ports/security/cyrus-sasl2/files patch-plugins::gssapi.c

Hajimu UMEMOTO ume at FreeBSD.org
Sun Oct 9 16:29:35 UTC 2011

Hi,

dougb> In case anyone wants to take this on, this port fails to install on 10.0
dougb> because it uses its own version of libtool. I took a quick look but
dougb> there wasn't a solution obvious enough for me. :)

I didn't have 10-current box, yet.  So, I've just upgraded my
9-current box to today's current, and tried to rebuild cyrus-sasl2
port on it.  However, I couldn't reproduce the problem.  It built just
fine, here.  Any thought?

Sincerely,

ume at mahoroba.org  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/