security/cfs

Rene Ladan rene at freebsd.org
Fri Oct 7 14:28:32 UTC 2011

Op 06-10-2011 21:39, Doug Barton schreef:
> On 10/06/2011 05:24, Kostik Belousov wrote:
>> So, after the all discussions, security/cfs was silently removed.

I plead guilty.

> Right, because the EXPIRATION_DATE arrived and all the reasons for
> removing it were still valid.
>
> I really don't need to explain to you that the files are still in the
> attic, and that if you want to fix it and bring it back nothing is
> stopping you, do I? :)

Exactly what I was thinking, but something stopped me from sending such
a message. Thanks Doug :)

Notes to self:
(1) read ports@ archives before considering removing a port, even if
it's orphaned, forbidden, and broken.
(2) While doing (1) after the fact, our ports@ troll seems to be in good
health (you know who you are).

René
--
http://www.rene-ladan.nl:8080/

GPG fingerprint = ADBC ECCD EB5F A6B4 549F  600D 8C9E 647A E564 2BFC
(subkeys.pgp.net)