net/isc-dhcp41-server: please bump revision

Ryan Steinmetz zi at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 27 14:48:55 UTC 2011

On (11/27/11 14:44), Andriy Gapon wrote:

> It looks like the revision has not been bumped after the fix for FreeBSD 10 in
> isc-dhcpd.in.
>
> I had already prepared the following email when I noticed that the installed rc
> script and the one in the port were different.
>
> Subject: net/isc-dhcp42-server: rc script is no freebsd-10 aware
> Environment:
> FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT amd64
> isc-dhcp41-server-4.1.e_2,2
>
> Symptom:
> /etc/rc: WARNING: dhcpd_devfs_enable disabled -- not available
> /etc/rc: ERROR: unable to copy directory /dev to /var/db/dhcpd/dev
>
> Cause:
> if test `uname -r | cut -c 1` -le 6; then
>
> --
> Andriy Gapon

I intentionally did not bump PORTREVISION as 10-CURRENT is bleeding edge
at this point.  Users who were testing it could simply
deinstall/reinstall to obtain the updated rc script if they happened to
be affected.

-r

--
Ryan Steinmetz
PGP: EF36 D45A 5CA9 28B1 A550  18CD A43C D111 7AD7 FAF2