10-CURRENT && ports/net/wireshark does not compile

Tom Uffner tom at uffner.com
Sun Nov 27 01:58:32 UTC 2011

as of Sat Nov 26 03:57:08 EST 2011 on FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT amd64, I also
have a problem building wireshark and/or wireshark-lite. i get different
errors though.

It did not make any difference whether or not I used the UPDATING-20110928
"9.9-CURRENT" hack. tried it both ways w/ freshly built libtool. rebuilding
nettle-2.4 (which seemed to be where all of the undefined references in my
linker errors live) didn't help either.

i finally got it to build by commenting out WITHOUT_GNUTLS=1 in /etc/make.conf

this is probably related to the PR ports/162879

tom