Upgrading KDE 4.6.5 -> 4.7.2 Kmail Errors

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Mon Nov 14 17:26:14 UTC 2011

On Monday 14 November 2011 18:19:56 Aric Gregson wrote:
> Thanks for the link and I see that one needs to move to Kontact 4.7.1?
> Has that not been included in 4.7.2 for FreeBSD?

Kontact 4.7.3 is in kde@ testing repository, and can be installed in place of
4.4.11.1: http://freebsd.kde.org/area51.php
Ask, if you want help.

We decided to hold it back because it has proven to be unstable, but we're
constantly testing it on every new release waiting for it to be production
ready. Should you want to give it a try, we ask you to report back about
your experience.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

You shall judge of a man by his foes as well as by his friends.
		-- Joseph Conrad