Plan to add a bsd.pure.mk

Zhihao Yuan lichray at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:02:45 UTC 2011

Hi,

The PR which updates all pure-* ports was passed to portmgr for a long
time, since it seem that to put a

.if defined(USE_PURE)
.include "${PORTSDIR}/Mk/bsd.pure.mk"
.endif

In bsd.port.mk may a be better choice. Though Pure is not as popular as
some languages like PHP or Python, but it does and it will have more ports
than like Go. To include bsd.pure.mk under Mk/ can lower 2 lines in ~20
ports (or I have to leave it under lang/pure's private directory).

I included both the .mk file, and the missing, new, pure-readline port
here. In bsd.pure.mk, we support user to specify the
pure-* dependencies through

USE_PURE= readline ffi

And readline is the one we have't inluded yet.

Btw, they are two more pure ports pending here

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/161800

Please commit they according to the way you accept bsd.pure.mk. Thanks.

--
Zhihao Yuan, nickname lichray
4BSD -- http://4bsd.biz/