Trivial conformity thing...

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 21:50:18 UTC 2011

On 07/11/2011 00:47, Doug Barton wrote:
> Thanks for reporting this. FYI your pattern missed a few, and picked up
> a few false positives in the perl ports with WWW::, but I fixed all the
> ones I could find. (Of course that's not saying I didn't miss a few too.)

Some more nit-picking:

Here the pkg-descr WWW: data are not correctly formed URLs:

% cut -d '|' -f 2,10 < INDEX-8 | grep -v '|\(http\|ftp\|$\)'
/usr/ports/textproc/rubygem-tidy|tidy.rubyforge.org
/usr/ports/x11-wm/mutter|-

Here the CATEGORIES variable ends up with leading whitespace:

% cut -d '|' -f 2,7 < INDEX-8 | grep '| '
/usr/ports/www/geolizer| www

This seems to be because although this is a slave port of www/webalizer,
this port's Makefile contains:

CATEGORIES=

	Cheers

	Matthew