10.0-CUR r226986 && ports (general)

Edward Tomasz Napierała trasz at FreeBSD.org
Thu Nov 3 12:05:56 UTC 2011

Wiadomość napisana przez Matthias Apitz w dniu 3 lis 2011, o godz. 12:26:
> El día Thursday, November 03, 2011 a las 12:13:31PM +0100, Edward Tomasz Napierała escribió:
>
>>> It turns out that the problem is more general! A lot of ./configure
>>> scripts are detecting in 10-CUR that they can't or should not build
>>> shared libs; the problem is that the OS is detected now as
>>
>> As a temporary workaround, add "WITH_FBSD10_FIX=1" to /etc/make.conf.
>
> ports/UPDATING and some of the mails in the archive of -current
> recommend setting UNAME_r=9.0-CURRENT; is this the same or which method
> is prefered?

No, I guess UPDATING is right.  It's just that I never remember to read
it when encountering problems after an update, and the above method
"works for me".

--
If you cut off my head, what would I say?  Me and my head, or me and my body?