editors/libreoffice: can not compile, crash on, FreeBSD 9.0-CUR/amd64 - msg#00540

O. Hartmann ohartman at mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat May 28 18:01:56 UTC 2011

on 18/05/2011 12:10 O. Hartmann said the following:
 > Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
 > For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
 > http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
 >
 > internal build errors:
 >
 > ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making

/usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.2.2/build/libreoffice/pyuno/source/loader

 > it seems that the error is inside 'pyuno', please re-run build
 > inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:
 >
 > /usr/local/bin/bash
 > cd

/usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.2.2/build/libreoffice
 > source ./FreeBSDAMDEnv.Set.sh
 > cd pyuno
 > build

What happens if you try to follow this advice?

--
Andriy Gapon

Hello.

I tried the advice. Several times on three different machines running
FBSD 9.0-CURRENT/amd64.
It's always the same, build process stops at the same error message as
shown above.

Two boxes run FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT/amd64 with 8GB RAM, built with CLANG
(but ports get build by system's gcc), one box runs the same OS, but
built with system's gcc, but only 4GB RAM (I think memory doesn't matter
if we are beyond 4 GB).

Oliver