FreeBSD Port: php5-5.3.6

Ivan Dolnák ivan.dolnak at fel.uniza.sk
Fri May 27 16:14:43 UTC 2011

Hi Ale,

I would like to kindly ask you for help with php5-6.3.6 port. I want to
install php5 as apache module from ports over apache22 package.
Everything goes well over apache13 package, but I prefer to use apache22.

After few unsuccessful attempts to install it, I still got message:

# make install clean
/usr/local/sbin/apxs: not found
"/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.apache.mk", line 329: warning: "/usr/local/sbin/apxs -q
MPM_NAME" returned non-zero status
===>  php5-5.3.6 : Your apache does not support DSO modules.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/lang/php5.
#

By this time, I've searched web and I've asked a lot of people. Nothing have
helped me.

Could you give me please some tips or hits how to accomplish the task? I
need to install apache22, php5 and joomla-1.6 package/ports in service jail
environment.

Thank you very much.

Ivan